- http://arihanta.net (also referred to as “Arihanta Industries”) is totally committed to protect your privacy and ensuring the security of any personal information received from you (“Customer”). At Arihanta Industries customer’s information is our top priority.
3.We maintain compliance with the highest standards of website privacy, so our visitors/customers can securely place orders on our Website.
- As part of providing our Services to you, We may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. Though we prefer to communicate with our Customers via email, as may be deemed necessary, you agree to receive our phone calls, related to your orders/request on arihanta.net
- You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences with respect to your order at arihanta.net. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your shopping experience on our website.
- If, at any time, you want to access, update, modify or eliminate any of your account information at arihanta.net, you may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information – including your name, gender, age, address, phone number, email address and your medical prescription(s) – in the following ways:
- As a New Customer, when you register/create an account, place your order, or upload your medical prescription at arihanta.net;
- As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on arihanta.net;
- When you browse our Website, We may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All these information help us analyse Customers’ trends and preferences, and thus assist us in improving our service.